Sunday, 6 February 2005

.: UjianMU, JihadKU :.

sumhow, Im very thankful to Allah swt that I have found strength to continue with my studies at PERGAS despite the hectic time schedule, absence of my frens who so willingly wanted to join and the intial money constraint on my side..

bec HE has made me understand that this is a test, and like all tests, is to make me understand the trials of a Muslim..and his path when faced with perils and suffering during his course of Jihad..

And im very very glad that I've finally understood..And that I should not give up at this face now after all the sufferings that I have gone through to get here..

A silent thank you to Ustaz Azmi, Yusri and Abdul Manaf for knowingly or unknowingly, week in week out, you have continously energized me to continue in this path, to never give up..

The need for a servant to be humble yet staunch in the face of his challenges..Insya'Allah..I shall not forget this..

I am not doing this for anyone..but The ONE..

Alhamdulillah..so very very thankful..that my prayers have been answered

Sesungguhnya EngKaulah Tuhan Yg Maha Pengasih Lagi Penyayang..

Peace out.. :)

No comments: