Sunday, 13 February 2005

.: For everything that happens, there is a reason :.

its been quite some time since i blogged..and sumhow im kinda pleased with the things that have developed over the past few days..not gonna list them all though, as i have lessons later..n i tink there's oni so much that is on mi mind as of now..

have to admit that I've been pretty weak as of late..the sheer workload got to me at many points of time during the past few days..After all, there is only so much that I can stand as a mere human, imperfect as I am..so there..but im very glad that Allah swt has made me realise that my path of Jihad is not jus mine alone to bear, but I am blessed with wonderful friends who understand wat I'm getting at..and the very burdens and concerns that I bear..and at the very least, all of us understand that this is HIS tests on HIS servants..and Insya'Allah we will be more than willing to go all the way..

my hope out of this is that I will not come to a point that I will be jaded..For right now, Im starting to fill the effects of sacrificing my time for this da'wah work..But again, such is HIS tests..And I do hope that HE gives me strength to follow my academic and "aqidemic" development of miself..I am oni human after all..n during this process, whether one hates or likes me is not a concern to me animore..amal ma'aruf nahi munkar..tu la yg lebih penting

And at the same time, a few of my frens are falling on the leeway..I sympathise with you too..For ur very troubles cannot be truly understood by me..But yet I do hope that u realise that inilah ujian dariNYA.. And i do hope that not only do u remember HIM alwaes..but strive for HIM continually..and insya'Allah in our bid to improve on ourselves, we will understand the reasons behind the things that happen..

Which is why Im so thankful..And astonished by the many things that have happened..Be it Darul Arqam, Bro Tariq, my opening up of miself n many others..It made me realise that HIS Greatness N Love for HIS servants is alwaes there..Its all about being at the right place and at the right time..oftwhich we as humans can nvr comprehend..the many things that are only coming to place gradually now..is sthing that I admit to be HIS Will..

Verily, HE is most gracious, most merciful..And HE is Most Loving of HIS servants too..

But do we love him? I do not have the answer to this qn..But I believe only we ourselves can answer this in our hearts..

Peace out..

No comments: