Thursday, 17 February 2005

.: Tetapkanlah Iman di dalam dadaKU :.

Sumtimes i wish i would be given this gift to know how it feels like to be in the shoes of another..

so that i can better understand u, n so that i cud perhaps judge u better before jumping into wrong conclusions..

bec rite now, sumtimes i feel that perhaps im the oni person who really wants things to take off , and a few others...even I miself am not sure whether I still have the will to do this or not..Because looking around on the faces of my members, I sumhow dun feel the sense of belonging within them..

Of course its not fair of me to judge them..but such is my weakness..and Im trying my utmost best to refrain from doing it..

I hope that things will look better in the next few days..After all,Im only in a position to hope..I've tried my utmost best

Peace out..

No comments: