n so another event ends..another kids camp on..
jus thinking out loud..its been 4 mths since appointment..many things have happened along the way..some good some bad..but all the way, I've always believed that everything that happens has a reason..if i did somehow lost that belief at some point of time in my life, well..I've always felt that at the very least, i did try..
there were certain point of times during the camp where i felt that what i said was overly rash, other parts where I felt that i was part of it and also other times where I jus felt that I didnt belong anywhere..but over in all, at the very least we had all tried..n at the very least , most of them went home with memories in their hearts..n rekindling my hopes of continuity..so that the torch of da'wah is continually burning in our hearts and actions..
personal reflection..there was a point of time that i was quite harsh wif my comments..i believe that it is something to learn for miself..but i have to admit that i was so kinda felt bad that I couldnt function and say wat i wanted to and felt needed to be done at that time..
its amazing..but i suppose i found peace wif nature at that point of time..took a seat down the beach..although i felt like an idiot talking to myself about my problems, i do believe that someONE out there heard me..n I thank HIM for listening..Alhamdulillah
And so we move on..for another 8 mths we carry this torch..me? personal opinions aside..i do hope that with the 15 we started, we will end with 15..pretty idealistic but ya..jus a small prayer from me..
jua changed blogskin again..not because I was getting bored with the old one..but the bandwidth exceeded..so terpaksa la..but its in my fav colors..black and white..so I LOVE IT!!! hehe..
n im very thankful to Allah swt for my results..i got 2As, 4Bs,2Cs..not as great as i wanted it to be..But im thankful that I still havent lost my touch and HE still has not stopped helping me..
so well..i end with this note..which I jus happened to realise after sharing wif certain ppl..
"If we dont carry this torch, who will? "
Peace out..
11 Years
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment