Wednesday, 29 December 2004

.: A Letter from me to me :.

this was one of Ahmad's bright ideas..at the beginning of every EXCO's term, ure supposed to write a letter to urself..indicating what u feel u wish to do during yr time

so all of us got back this letter halfway thru our term..and as i read it one more time..tergerak juga hati hamba ini..n before I throw it to one side n forget all abt it..tink its best i put it somewhere online here..

Dear Rezuan,

Sincerely speaking I have no idea on what am I gonna do as there is so much I wanna improve within miself and I do not know where to start. That, plus the influx of ideas that people have goes to show how much the path of MS depends on this job.

On a more personal note, I think that there is much more that I need to do to present myself in a better manner. When u think about it, the image of MS comes a lot in mind esp when ure an EXCO. There's still a need to upgrade myself in religious knowledge especially and also in my studies. Hopefully,I will still be contented with myself at the end of 6 mths.

To take MS to another level is a challenge. I do hope that the ministerial dialogue idea could really take off as I think there is much more potential in the community which we have not realised. Perhaps, from the ukhwah that we can support, it can really take off.

Do hope that this EXCO can really withstand the times ahead. That is my silent prayer for all of us. And to take MS into greater heights. Insya'Allah.

As Bro Mubarak would have said " For Allah swt does not impose on HIS Servants more than what they can bear"

Sincerely,
Wan

kelana comm had post-mortem today..n i do pray n hope that they learnt sthing from the camp..

For Allah swt will not change what is within us, till we change ourselves ( Surah Ar-Rad, Verse 11 )

how sad n true..

Peace Out..

No comments: