Saturday, 25 December 2004

.: Ihdi Bin Nur :.

today has been an interesting day..

had a meeting wif depipis, tok mat, mak su and cik shikin...i felt that it was a very good session for all of us to look back, unwind and see in some way or another, how we could improve ourselves and MS as a whole..blive it or not..i tink our holidays jus actually started aft the end of kem kelana..and perhaps, as ditakdirkan Allah swt, this is meant to be a time for us to rest..and reflect back on ourselves n others..

Many things were shared today...n i feel that many lessons were also learnt..i tink we shud do this more often bec at the end of the day, the only ppl who know of the problems we face are we ourselves or others who might have been in the same shoes..its sad ya..but sometimes, its jus the way it is..

And I felt it to be very benificial that we took some time off..went to take a walk at boat quay to esplanade to suntec city..n then city hall, its very nice to see that our common goals were finally making us bond together to share opinions and experiences as friends or teman rather than jus working colleagues..

The few hardships that we have faced so far I feel we have managed to overcome..but I feel at this point of time, some of us are losing steam..which is y it was good that wif this session, each one of us was slowly opening up to each other..and in that way, we were indirectly listening..letting out cause sumtimes its only among ourselves that we are understood :)

it was while talking the walk down boat quay and esplanade that actually reminded me of her..jus a few days back, she suddenly initiated sumthing wif me which sumhow got me thinking again..cant explain why..its the four-letter word that starts from L..so go figure k?

action plan? i've decided to move on..n its high time I clarified the situation..bec at this point of time in my life, I jus cant find myself to be able to cope wif these doubts over mind..still got MS, family,sisters,finances,studies,pergas to think about..and ya, one less doubt would be less one hardship on me..

And so then, i went to solat hajat...jus to clear my intentions..And praying hard that Allah swt shows me the right way..Bec I've proved to be so not into this stuff..And I've always believed that when all else fails, pray..For HE is Always there for you..And HE is Most WISE..

And so with Tawaqqal..I end with this poem that I once sent to her..

The rain falls down hard on me
Reminding me of the harshness of life
Sorrow and disappointment crept into my heart
My path was hidden, alone and I cried.

I asked myself "What have I done wrong?"
My heart was sincere..yet I was so wrong..
And deep inside me said "This is life..U have to carry on"
And I asked HIM "Please show me the way and I will move on"

A ray of light appears in the unlikeliest form.
An old friend who I never even spoke to but seen before
Laughter overcame sorrow, Joy overcame disappointment
I told myself "There is more to life after all"

It's a real wonder..That GOD's grace is so great,
An old friend unseen but still more than what she seems
I thank you for being my friend and listening
During the times when I was alone and seething..

For now I learn to smile, laugh and see the light
The dark knight sees his path and walks on in his life
Life's tests may be hard..Sorrow may also play its part
But I have nothing to worry with you by my side

Another friend to help me with my burdens in life…
But more than a fren..that i will never know..
For now, i can only pray..and hope..

Peace out..For all actions are judged by their intentions.. :)

No comments: