Tuesday, 28 December 2004

.: Enlightened :.

today was sumhow quite enjoyable, Alhamdulillah..

started the day by watching kung-fu hustle wif my jc frens..the few of them that could make it that is..nvrtheless, my $6.50 was not wasted because the show was full of laughs and action as well..And it was a great boys' day out in some ways..

than..in a last minutos arrangement, accompanied nizar to a talk by a Sheik at Masjid Abdul Aleem Siddique..accompanied by Wan Suri also..title of the talk was "Until they change themselves"..

the talk was very interesting i feel..many things came into light for me..Islam,Iman,Ihsan among others..Love Of Allah swt..Why all of us being The Prophet s.a.w's ummah always facing challenges..And what we can perhaps do to meet these challenges instead of letting ourselves be bogged down by them..

Just a short excerpt " For Allah swt will not change what is in our hearts till we change ourselves"..food for thought huh?

And that coupled with me gobbling down depipis's book in a day(of course not literally)..gave me a better picture why things are happening like they are now..And it is only today that I think i can accept the reasons...Not that I dont believe that "Everything happens for a reason"..but its the swallowing of the bitter pill that takes some time..

And so Im contented..that I can find my feet again..And walk on again..Though right now, I think Im having a dilemma to choose between the talks at Masjid Sultan and Masjid Darul-Ghufran..oh man, decisions decisions... :)

but i tink its a nice dilemma to have..hehe

Peace out..

P.S : I just realised that initials of Rurouni Kenshin (RK) matches with mine...muahaha..pretty kewl huh?

No comments: