its monday..n monday is usually blueyyyy..
niwaes..went 4 bio..slept thru half the lecture bec i was too tired..then went for lunch alone at nie..bec my two coursemates AWOL for my bio lect..kesian aku sorang2..oh well..ape nk buat ye?
went 4 data..was quite ok..data is one of the few stuff i can actually comprehend nowadaes..skipped comm skills bec hafiz didnt have the mood..n osh jus came n decided he didnt have the mood oso..oh great..so aku pun skip skali..do remind me nxt time to get more hardworking bros as classmates pls..bole cekik darah ni dua..
went to canteen a to do sthin abt our comm skills project as it hasnt budged an inch since the 1st day..n guess wat? we jus delegated jobs!!!! ahaha..mlayu mlayu..went 4 asar aft that..oftwhich my 2 bros once again decided to skip data tutorial..of which i finally had enuff n decided not 2 follow them bec i knew that if they didnt understand, they cud ask me..but if i didnt understand..then who?
niwaes..i was stoning during data tut bec the tutor was really blabbering..he's from korea i think..i guess this monday was turning out to be one of those days where i can fall asleep easily..( i do hope the same happens to me at nite too..) went 4 thermo..sat reallllly in front( i didnt noe wat came over me?) n well..thermo was another a-ok..
didnt go 4 the mini b'day celebration at canteen a..figured out i was too burnt out by then to even mutter a comprehensible complete sentence..niwaes..my sis was oreadie sms-ing me regarding her prob wif maths..so i kinda had a reason to skip the celebration..family perrrr..
all in all..was humming home with this nice song by keane...kinda sad..but overall nice song indeed..so apt :) ( and at least it got me over till i reached home)
Keane-Bedshaped
Many's the time I ran with you down
The rainy roads of your old town
Many the lives we lived in each day
And buried altogether
Don't laugh at me
Don't look away
(Chorus)
You'll follow me back
With the sun in your eyes
And on your own
Bedshaped
And legs of stone
You'll knock on my door
And up we'll go
In white light
I don't think so
But what do I know?
What do I know?
I know!
I know you think I'm holding you down
And I've fallen by the wayside now
And I don't understand the same things as you
But I do
Don't laugh at me
Don't look away
(chorus till fade..)
11 Years
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment