Sunday, 24 July 2005

.: Its raining again :.

I didnt realise then that my knee injury then wud set me back this much wen i first got it..

Apparently, I was wrong..

Im having much difficulty moving and as such, I tink its affecting my confidence a lot more than I thought it was..da la aku ni not self-motivated..kena gini pulak..so its making me worse..as in I find miself much more easily irritated n panas baran in more occasions..

Hais..i dunno wats wrong w/me la..

Trying to go to a polyclinic one of dese days to check it out..but the schedule for the upcoming days is punishing..n its not easy considering that there are other unresolved issues that need attention(n sumhow i tink im the oni one who actually bothers)..oftwhich needs mi prescence again..

Im beginning to hate dis job way before i start my term..i hope on the 10th aug, sthing drastic doesnt happpen to me, bec if not, i might well jus b abdicating..lol..

K then..off to pergas..need a morale-booster soon, If i continue dis way, im prob going nuts..

Lookin for peace again..

No comments: