Friday, 17 June 2005

.: To overcome fear, u must become more than fear itself :.

have u ever had dis feeling dat ppl leave u with a mess that u have to mop up?

i was talking to abu the other time at ledang..n he was telling me that he's doing ruffly the same thing..its called "aku setakat mop de floor je..siapa lah aku.." lol..niwaes, its jus comic relief..

I used to ask miself on y n wat am i doing dis for...i probably wont run away from those qns sum time in de future..but nowadaes, i tend to ask miself " What can i do further? "

The qn dat I wish to raise here..is that i'll probably need to muster all the strength that I have to perhaps salvage as much as I can do..noble as it seems, i hate doing dis..bec it probably means dat i have to go on top of sumone's head..literally..

jus wished that the rest of 'em were still ard for consultation..syura..but I guess that we have to make do with what we have..deep inside me, i hope that Allah guides me down the Right PAth despite my many misgivings..n grant me strength to do wat needs to be done..Amin

Peace out..

Side story : watched batman begins today..wonderful movie i have to admit..had many deep insights into batman's origins n the core of his soul..den again, im a batsy fan..but not implying im biased, but the movie's real gd..non a personal basis, gave me quite a few lessons to learn..among dose, is wat u see on my msn nick..so go figure..

No comments: