its been a long time since i blogged..bec its only recently that my exams this semester have ended..N Alhamdulillah, it has..
mixed feelings this time ard..despite the fact that I tried my bet to study at hall, I was still getting used to the conditions ard, recovering from post-IAP drainage and also the burn-out from recurring issues that cant cudnt seem to be settled jus b4 exams..
mixed feelings bec this time ard, sumhow i dont feel satisfied w/myself based on how i felt i did for my papers..yup, results are not out u might say..but still, i have this gut feeling that Im jus hoping for passes this time ard..yup, that abt sums up mi state of mind..
Nvrtheless, Im thankful to Allah swt that it's all over and for all the help that HE has given me all this time..Inysa'Allah come 24th May(release of results), I'd be a contented person..not jus a happy one..
niwaes..im having PERGAS exams soon ..ard the last 2 wks of May..so i gotta start revising now..and my hafalan test is on the 15th May..which is 2 wks from now..so yup, back to the study table i suppose..haha..so fast n so soon..Insya'Allah with Allah's grace I will get started.. :p
ok then..till then, Peace out
11 Years
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment