Getting to love Sundays nowadaes..
Having religious lessons on the weekend has nvr been much more enriching for me..Yup, it is beginning to serve me a morale booster at the end of a tired week when one is jus fatigued, weary of the world's troubles..N although i have to admit that Im not the smartest one around in class(this time), I still am happy as I'm learning a lot from each class..
The Ustaz anonymous came abt as my usual form teacher or ustaz(Ustaz Azmi) came in later as he had some radio advertising for Masjid Kg Siglap at Warna..Niwaes, to cut the story short, this fierce ustaz was to take us for Ahklaq..N he's really fierce, laser if u wud call it because behind that nice lembut voice that he had..he was really being very sarcastic and scrutinising the Malays for their actions of late..that includes budaya lepak, arak n many other stuff..Man, even if I wasnt part of them, I oso terasa..He's name is Ustaz Abu Bakar btw..but I have to say behind all those stuff he said, he meant well to teach us to open our eyes to the many problems ard us..
Lab report was a very darn ardous process..finally managed to finish it today..but that oso not that convincingly..ala..main shoot je la..lesson learnt? dont do lab report last min..abis cerita..especially when they are many darn qns like dis one..
k now im kinda stressed again with that amount of work coming up and the disorganisation with it..very very frustrated because things are not going my way and its in another person's hands..n my new spectacles are giving me problems..haiyoyo
okies..me wanna study now..had fun whining..keke
Peace out..
11 Years
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment