Sunday, 16 January 2005

.: Solitude, My gift, my curse and my blessing :.

it's amazing how people's perceptions of you can change jus because of one incident..

much has happened within the last 6 days..some good, some not that good..but nvrtheless, one has to walk on and accept this as one of his trials in life..

i tink im one of the more unfortunate ppl ard whereby things i said jus doesnt seem to reach ppl the way i meant it..sumhow,i find myself easily misunderstood be it good or bad my intentions are..sumtimes,i feel kinda sick of this n most of the time u will ask yrself "Wat the heck am I doing this for?" After all, i dont get paid, appreciated(time to time..) and most of the time, I will just get remarks and words floating around of thanklessness..

But u have to steel urself and move on..

At the end of the day, someone had to be the "bad guy" and i suppose that this time ard, this tag was on me..but im in a position now where i wish to believe that I would rather be the jerk who upholds this principles rather than be the coward who got influenced by the crowd and forget HIM under pressure..

but wateva it is, Im not going to give in..It is up to a person to think what is right or wrong of another..And I am definitely not the one to preach how perfect I am, yet at the very least, I did try my best to do what is right..Tawaqqal..

So blive wat u want to believe abt us..say wat u want to say..but I blive that in the end, u will never understand us..until the day u are in our shoes..

not being a jerk, but this is the truth..not wishing to be proud of what i do..but at least be considerate..

and this is our job,25 hrs a day,8 days a week..work spent in solitude..how ironic it is that the very people who we wish to serve do not have faith in us..but I'm not giving up

A gift, a curse but yet a blessing..

Peace out..

No comments: