Among deep thoughts the past few days, I began to realise a few truths behind certain
comments which mok said regarding this upcomin year..
a year of changes..a year of many unknowns..
though @ d back of my mind, i hope that things cud still hold true as they are now, im not very sure miself if such an ambition is possible..with all of us probably moving on to new stages of our lives..careers, marriage, families, responsibilities..can wat we have btwn us stand the test of times?
i've already seen some of my past frenships eroded as frens moved on..to new interests n so forth..i hope as much that dis doesnt apply to the ones i hold dear to me now..
and of course..the big L still holds an equally big question mark aites?
but wth.."What IFs" dont help anyone..i shall jus make mi choices and pray that the Almighty blesses them and guides me if I did make the wrong ones..after all, am I not human? Imperfect and prone to mistakes..as we all are..so forgive ourselves so that the Almighty might forgive us..
and jus to share a nice song i jsu heard..he he..
"If Everyone Cared" - Nickelback
From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
[Chorus:]
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
And I'm singing
Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
(I'm alive)
[Chorus x2]
And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
When nobody died...
[Chorus]
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day when nobody died
11 Years
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment