Passion - Utada Hikaru
Do you remember, long ago
Our future, shining so brightly
Under the great blue sky,
We were a little scared.
A familiar light comes from the window
If I keep walking ahead, will we meet again?
The future continues on into forever
Under a large sign,
I want to watch the changes of time.
I'm opening a window to the things** I won't see anymore.
I remember it distantly,
Our future, shining so brightly
And under the great blue sky,
We were always asleep (We were forever asleep)
The people I loved from long ago
Seems like a child will be born in winter***
The things I was so sure about
I want to question them all over again
The things I'll never forget,
Are like memories etched on a picture (Like memories pasted on a photograph)
I think on the things we couldn't do, pleasantly.
Under the great blue sky.
(my fears, my lies)
phew..jus managed to finally know how to use a function generator..might be a small feat u tink..but this generator didnt have a MANUAL!!! kaoz..ape nye company la ni..eafter frantically searching online and asking the engineers, baru perasan..so dere i was trying to figure out on mi own cause the other engineers did their own stuff and my supervisor was nowhere in sight..
hmm..nasib baik jugak eh now im nt taking exams..cept PERGAS ones dat is..plannign to start on dat one soon..nasib baik bec now on "gaming" mood..n cant seem to stop..lol..sampai my sisters and mum now following the game story developments..fixated..ha ha..uan uan..wateva have u done? jus got it last wed..n i already clocked 21 hrs on it already..ok la..getting close to the finale but still a long way to unlock everythin..
btw..d poem kat atas tu is the theme song for the game..aww..touching..kwa kwa kwa..aniwaes, i've been waiting for dis for 3 mths..so no wonder i cudnt wait to find out wat happens next..
its all in d name of relieving stress mind u..ha ha..esp wif werk from all the different sources..
n a deprived childhood of not playing games..ha ha ha..
Peace out..
P.S : jus remembered..mum likes d game bec captain jack sparrow is inside..no surprises why..lol
11 Years
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment