Tuesday, 14 February 2006

.: Vice or vicegerent?? :.

A man once said, I love Islam and being a Muslim, but I can't resist committing forbidden actions and sins. He was answered "before you think of doing a sin, try to do the following four things"

If you want to do a sin, try to do it outside the kingdom of Allah.
The man answered "how I can do it out side the kingdom of Allah and he owns everything and no escape from his kingdom?!?". He was answered "don't you then feel shy from Allah to disobey him inside His own Kingdom?!?"

If you want to do a sin, then it is not fair to eat from Allah's bounty
and do the sin, try to eat from things that does not belong to him. The man answered "how I can do this and Allah owns everything and I can't survive without his bounty". He was answered, "Do you not then feel shy to eat from Allah's blessing and yet still disobey him??"

If you want to do a sin, try to hide so Allah can't see you. The man
answered "how I can do this and Allah sees every thing?" He then was answered "Do you not feel shy to commit a sin knowing that Allah is looking at you while you are doing it?".

If you want to do a sin, try to keep it secret so Allah won't know it.
The man answered, "How that is possible and Allah knows what is inside my chest and my heart". He was answered, "Do you not feel shy to disobey Allah knowing that Allah knows what you are doing?"". The man at that moment said, "I swear by Allah, I will never disobey Allah after this day"!!


I fell today..

Twice..

In darkness..

Ya Allah, I do not wish to walk in darkness again..

So pls grant me strength..

For i know verily my weakness n my strengths..

And i dont wish to fall further..

Fear leads to hate..Hate leads to anger..Anger leads to suffering??

"He who created Life and Death, that He may try which of you is best in deed : and HE is exalted in might,Oft-Forgiving" (Surah Al-Mulk : 2)

Art thou worthy?? only time will tell..

No comments: