Wednesday, 2 August 2006

.: The struggle :.

was supposed to update dis blog abt wat happened during the aceh trip..like..eons ago..but sumhw d photos are not settled yet..nvrtheless, in a nutshell, i didnt regret the moments i had in aceh miself..

jus had a desire to blog aft a long time away frm it..amidst d work n all..

something occured to me today..sthin dat has been floating in front of my face for quite some time but cudnt grasp then..nvrtheless, im very much thankful to the Almighty for giving me this hidayah thru one of the books my dear bro Nizar lent me..an inspirational book by Paulo Coelho "The Fifth Mountain"

an excerpt of the book..

"Why am I to do this?"

"For the grandeur of God"

"Even if it comes to pass, I have doubted myself. I am no longer worthy of my task", answered Elijah.

"Every man hath the right to doubt his task, and to forsake from time to time; but what he must not do is forget it. Whoever doubts not himself is unworthy -- for in his unquestionable belief in his ability, he commits the sin of pride. Blessed are those who go through moments of indecision."


and of course..towards d end of d book..i realised a lot more on what is that I needed to learn to realise all along..as a humble servant of Allah swt. The struggles we face are sthing which the Divine has for us in order that we might learn..to learn to choose our fate despite the surroundings..despite the circumstances..and not jus to accept our fate jus like dat..

Maktub..it has all been written..but the beauty of the Almighty is that HE blesses us with HIS Love and that HE will let us write it with HIM..that is why it is stated in the Qur'an. "Allah will not change the condition of a person till he/she changes it him/herself"

alhamdulillah..now i understand..now i realized..the path that i take is one i did not jus accept..it is one that I have chosen..and it is one that I pray has HIS Blessings..insya'Allah..Ameen :)

Peace out..

No comments: