got this from sumone else's blog..kinda true huh?
It is madness...
To hate all roses because you got scratched with one thorn...
To give up on your dreams because one didnt come true...
To lose faith in prayers because one was not answered...
To condemn all your friends because one betrayed you...
Not to believe in love because someone was unfaithful or didn't love you back...
To throw away all your chances to be happy because you didnt succeed on the first attempt...
I hope that as you go on you way you dont give in to madness
Remembering always...
Another chance may come up
Another friend
A new love
A renewed strength
Be persistent
Look for happiness in every day
The sure path to failure is to give up! It is often through failure that future success comes.
--- KEEP TRYING!---
May Allah Bless You
Great, jus great..now 2 ppl in the world know now..hope it stops there bec im not sure im able to cope..as for miself, im jus hoping for the best..
More imptly, its a wonderful mth aye? More focus needs to be given on this..I hope this Ramadhan will be an improvement over the last ones..Though I have to admit that I miss sahur wif my family..Hope to make dat up in the weekends :)
Lalalala..of to study now..got loads to catch-up..going on full hiatus mood soon..
Peace out..
11 Years
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment