Wednesday, 2 March 2005

.: Relieved :.

and so the 1st part is done...well, at least..and I feel that it was down to our utmost capability and the conditions that we had..

and sumhow, i felt very contented and relieved..although the race is far from over..

because sumhow, deep inside me, it was proven that Allah swt wud be there for me all along..

and to think that I had my doubts yesterday..bec i saw a lot of things undone, unconfirmed and sumhow, deep inside me, I began to fret what would happen the next day..

but verily, for everything that happens there is a reason..

Alhamdulillah, with the grace of Allah swt, and the help of my brothers and sisters, I managed to get thru today..Although with a few minor hiccups, the overall picture was still a great one..N many who came to the exhibition were impressed with the effort put in..

Upon reflection on miself yesterday( a sleepless night)..I guess the most important lesson for me to learn was that I had to learn to forgive miself..for the perfectionist that I was..I had to accept on my own the fact that I was only human, and I could only do so much..It was something I realised but never could I swallow this bitter pill along the way..As there were too many things not going my way stimes, but yet u wanna change it all..only to lose ur attention on all others..

The struggle is far from over though..still got 2 days more..a silent hope that there will be that belief in me..

"So Wan do you believe in miracles?"
"No I dont, I believe in Allah"
"So do you believe in miracles from Allah?"
"That I do believe"

thank you dear bro..for supporting me all this while..although ppl might not see u for who u are..

Peace out..

No comments: